Join the Crew
Interested in event planning?
Join the Night and Daye Events intern team! As an intern, you will gain valuable knowledge of putting together a day of timeline, wedding design, and maintaining a small business. Interns will be responsible for planning a styled shoot, from a vision board to the photo shoot itself. After interning for one year, you have to opportunity to apply to be and Apprentice Planner.
- Work with owner to execute the plan on wedding day
- Update social media with new and engaging content
- Create content for our blog and newsletter
- Attend staff meetings in order to receive the training necessary to complete
- Must complete 5 hours of office time a week
- Ability to present yourself professionally and within the NDE brand at events
- Attend monthly staff meetings, occasional networking events
- Possess the skills to correctly judge what appeals to the ideal client
- Familiar with Facebook and Instagram platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible schedule and ability to work nights and weekends
- Must live in Hampton Roads or Williamsburg Area
- Must have reliable transportation
- Energetic, personable, organized and professional individual
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Google Docs, Canva and Trello
- Must have willingness to travel if necessary
To apply, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.